Participation/entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the below Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter:
This promotion is open to Australian residents only, who are aged 18 years and over and must have purchased tickets to MDXO on the Sunday 14th May 2023.
The winner will receive 1 night’s stay at the Crown Promenade available for 2 people in a standard twin room (2 x queen beds).
The prize is for check in Sunday 14th May 2023 and check out Monday 15th May 2023 only. The date cannot be changed.
Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
Entrants are required to purchase tickets to MDXO prior to 1st April 2023 to automatically go into the draw.
Promotion closes at 11.59pm 31st March 2023
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must purchase tickets to MDXO prior to 1st April 2023 to go into the draw
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm 31st March 2023
- Each single ticket purchase equates to one entry into the draw
- The winner will be selected at random on 6th April 2023 by the 38 Grace Marketing Team
- The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The date of the accommodation cannot be changed, it must be taken on Sunday 14th May 2023
- The prize includes accommodation only for 2 x adults. Any extras including meals, parking etc are the winner’s expense
- The prize winner will be published on our social media platforms and prize winners are required to contact our team directly at email@example.com to claim the prize.
- Comments on social media relating to MDXO, 38 Grace or this competition which are deemed offensive and inappropriate by the promoter will be removed and disqualified.
- The promoter of this competition is 38 Grace and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 38 Grace and MDXO have the right to publicise and share any responses and comments submitted for this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion, including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize winners, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered. By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to cooperate with the promoter regarding further promotion, marketing, and publicity purposes.
- If any prize is unclaimed by midday on 11th April 2023 a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 13th April 2023 at the same place as the original draw. The winner will be notified via our social media channels and will be responsible for contacting our team.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, comments, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter or its related companies for a period of 6 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
- The promoter will use your personal information to enter you into the draw, to participate in the promotion and for general marketing purposes. You do not have to give the promoter the information requested but if you do not, the promoter will not be able to enter you into the draw. You may request access at any time to personal information held by the promoter about you and ask the promoter to correct it if you believe it is incorrect or out of date.
- Neither the promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
- A personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
- Any loss, damage, or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion