Tickets are non-refundable.
There are NO refunds or credits offered for change of mind. In certain circumstances you can apply to have your ticket name transferred to another person. Please contact the MXDO team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
MDXO will only offer a refund of a ticket in the unlikely circumstance of an event cancellation, reschedule or a significant relocation by the Event Organiser (if you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). The original purchaser will be refunded the full ticket amount (excluding the administration and handling fees) via the same payment method as purchase. If the event is postponed or changed, you will be notified via email and your ticket will be automatically transferred to the updated event date. Venue, dates and speakers are subject to change.
Venue/Crown: If an unforeseen circumstance occurs where Crown Casino must terminate access to the venue for public safety reasons prior to or during the event, MDXO will not be liable for ticket refunds.
Terms & Conditions
All person/s that are under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult. The event organiser reserves the right to request identification.
Please be aware that the MDXO event will have official photographers and videographers for the duration of the event. You may be filmed, taped, photographed, recorded or interviewed whilst attending the event. If you do not consent to having your photo taken or do not give permission for content to be used for future promotion and marketing, please identify yourself to one of our friendly staff.
RSA & Behaviour
MDXO event staff and Crown bar staff will adhere to strict Victorian RSA Standards. If any person/s are found to be displaying anti-social, disrespectful, drunken or aggressive behaviour, event organisers and security have the right to remove them from the premises.
Shared Allocated Seating MDXO will allocate seating on shared tables for this event. This means groups may be seated with other guests. We are unable to offer bookings for private tables. We will do our best to ensure that all groups are seated together. Please note that this can only be facilitated if:
- A Group Booking Name is provided when you purchase more than 1 ticket at the time of booking
- An existing Group Booking Name is provided when you purchase a ticket/s and want to join an existing group.
- Prior to the event you contact MDXO directly via email (email@example.com) to request to be seated with a specific individual or group
Please note: Requests for seating allocations can only be made up until 4.00pm on 30/4/2020 and will only be guaranteed if a confirmation email is received from the MDXO Team.
Unfortunately changes to seating arrangements cannot be made on event day under any circumstances.
As the MDXO event is held at the prestigious Crown Aviary venue, event organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired. Event patrons are required to dress ‘smart casual’ and remain so for the duration of the event.
For example: No thongs, No sleeveless singlets, no ripped clothes etc.
We will be collecting personal information upon registration, including name, telephone number, email and names of all ticket holders. This information may be used for future marketing of other events but will not be distributed to third parties. Although, we may need to disclose your personal information by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
There is a designated smoking area at the venue, outside on the rooftop. Under no circumstances is smoking permitted anywhere else inside or at the venue. This includes e-cigarettes and vapes.
Gift bags are complimentary with each adult ladies ticket only.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs are to be brought into the event. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs you will be removed from the venue without a refund of ticket.
- No external food or drinks are to be brought into the venue. This is a fully catered event.
- No animals (except in accordance with the Equal Opportunity Act 2010), professional cameras or any item prohibited by law is permitted at the event.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through the authorised seller, IWannaTicket. Entry will be refused if a fraudulent ticket is presented.
- You are responsible for your own safety and property at the event. We will not be liable for any loss or damage of property at the venue (including money, bags or any other personal property).
- You must act in an orderly manner when attending the event. Entry may be denied or revoked if entry conditions are not abided by, or disorderly and/or antisocial behaviour is exhibited.
- By purchasing a ticket to the MDXO event, you are agreeing to all outlined Terms & Conditions.
In line with standard conditions of entry, we will implement additional health and safety measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing. Please note that these additional conditions of entry apply to everyone attending the MDXO and are subject to change without notice.
Should any new Government mandated restrictions or directions be implemented prior to the event, all guests will receive a notification via email to advise of any updated requirements for attendance.
You must not attend the event if you: have the following symptoms, however mild, fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. Please get tested and quarantine at home until you receive your test results.
If you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results; or are required to be in self-isolation/quarantine due to:
- being a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- living in or having been in a high risk area within Australia; or
- having returned from overseas.
If you are unwell on the day with symptoms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call 0412 657 920 to advise you are not attending.
There are no refunds or credits offered for change of mind. Should you experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms or circumstances and cannot attend the event, you can apply to have your ticket name transferred to another person. Please contact the MDXO team directly at email@example.com. A medical certificate may be required if you are seeking a refund due a COVID related issue. Inability to attend due to illness of any kind is not basis for a refund.
If an unforeseen circumstance occurs where Crown Casino must terminate access to the venue for public safety reasons prior to, or during the event, MDXO will not be liable for ticket refunds.
You must check-in via QR code on arrival. For attendees who do not have smartphone, or whose mobile device is not QR code compatible, we will have an alternate sign in option available.
We encourage everyone to download the Victoria Government’s Service Victoria App for contact tracing while at the event.
Entry may be refused, or you may be required to leave the event if you (in these circumstances, tickets will not be exchanged or refunded):
- Refuse to comply with any COVID-19 safety protocols or requirements notified to you by the venues, event organiser, MDXO Management.
- Refuse to comply with any reasonable health and safety directions given by MDXO or venue representatives.
- Refuse to provide contact tracing information on request
- Are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, as notified to, or as assessed by MDXO or Venue representatives. These include: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell;
- Have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results; or
- Are required to be in self-isolation/quarantine due to: being a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- Having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- Living in or having been in a high-risk area within Australia; or
- Having returned from overseas.
If you feel unwell during the event: If you start to feel unwell during the Mother’s Day Out event you should advise a member of our team and then leave immediately. If you find at a later date you have tested positive for COVID-19 please call Victorian Public Health coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 and notify the MDXO team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .